Sunday, July 21, 2013

Monday's Playlist

It is another work week and another week where I do some overtime because it is the end of the month at my work. Here is what I plan on listening to tomorrow.

Kobra and the Lotus: Kobra and the Lotus

This is one of my current favorite albums at the moment. So glad I picked it up last weekend at the Electric Fetus. Reminds me of Iron Maiden but with a woman as the lead singer. I would totally go to their show with Amaranthe on Tuesday but having to do OT this week, it isn't possible in my schedule.


Luna Mortis: The Absence




Ego Likeness: Dragonfly




Unter Null:Sacrament




Suicide Commando: Implements of Hell




Syrian: Desynchronized




Die Braut: Psychotherapy




Wolfsheim: Casting Shadows





Sneaker Pimps: Becoming X


No comments:

Post a Comment