My current favorite songs

My current favorite songs at the moment:

Paradoxx - Vampyr
I found this band a few weeks ago on youtube by accident. I am so in love with the Australian synthpop band. "Vampyr" is my current favorite Paradoxx song at the moment.

The Echoing Green - Winter
I came across this gem of a song this weekend. It was quite appropriate considering the shit load of snow that fell from the sky.

Seize - Don't Let Me (Diskonnected Mix)
I came across this song a couple of weeks ago when I was listening to some stuff from Alfa Matrix records on youtube. Nice, catchy dance song. One day I will download some of Seize's stuff. From what I have heard, I really dig their sound.

Lights of Euphoria - True Life (VNV Nation remix
I will just let the music speak for itself. Whatever song VNV Nation remixes, the results are always awesome.

Robyn-Indestructible
I have been loving the new Robyn cd Body Talk a lot. I really love the song "Indestructible". It is one of my favorite songs on Robyn's cd.

Syrian - Wasted Years
I really need to get some Syrian. I really dig their synthpop/futurepop sound. "Wasted Years" is my current favorite Syrian song at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts