Playlist of the week for 04/06-4/12

In honor of my upcoming trip to Chicago to go see the symphonic metal band Nightwish which happens on 4/19 at the Concorde Music Hall, I decided to put together a playlist of some of my favorite songs (that I had access to on Spotify) by the band. I am really enjoying the new album Endless Forms Most Beautiful. It is a great first album (of original material) for Floor Jansen. I picked out three of my personal favorite tracks on the album. While I wasn't all crazy about Anette Olzon during her time in the band, there were a couple of tracks with her that I actually love that I included on the playlist. And of course had to feature a few songs with Tarja on vocals. I am really excited about the show and seeing Floor perform live for the first time. I definitely will be live tweeting photos from the show ;).

Comments

Popular Posts