Office Playlist of the Week

I'm back! I had a great time in Chicago. I definitely needed some time away from reality. I didn't do much listening to music in the windy city other than my playlists when chilling out or before bed. I pretty much listened to my playlists on the train ride home. In other words, no Album of the Week this week but I did put together a list of music I plan on listening to for the next three days at the office.

Albums:
Allison Moorer: Mockingbird

Amaranthe: The Nexus

Arch Enemy: As the Stages Burn (Live at Wacken 2016)

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Ayria: Paper Dolls

Blaqk Audio: Material

Blutengel: Demon Kiss

Chinese Theatre: The Silent Years

Conjure One: Holoscenic

Die Form: Noir Magnetique

Dusted; When We Were Young

Grimes: Art Angels

Imogen Heap: Ellipse

Julien K - California Noir - Chapter 1

Julien K: California Noir - Chapter 2

Muna: About U

NamNambulu: Borders

Nightwish: Vehicle of Spirit: Wembley Arena 2016

Sabaton: The Last Stand

Trance to the Sun: Via Subterranea

Playlists:
Work/Commute Playlist

Gothic rock/Darkwave Playlist

Kite Playlist

Guilty Pleasures

Pandora: My Favorite Conjure One Songs

I Love the '80s

Graveyard Club Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts