Playlist of the week

Two weekends ago, I was listening to the new Robyn single "Honey". After listening to the single, the music shifted to Spotify radio in which the site chooses songs I related to the artist I was originally listening to. One of the artists I came across was the Swedish pop star Little Jinder. The song that got me introduced me to her was "Pinocchio". I was hooked on her music right away. I started to listen to her music on Spotify. Little Jinder reminds me of both Grimes and Robyn. You can hear it in her vocals. I think pop music can be good and a lot of fun to listen to when it is neither oversexualized, vulgar, or saccharine sweet, and this is definitely the case with Little Jinder's music. The music is a nice break from the music I normally listen to on a daily basis at work. The bouncy dance beats and infectious pop hooks is a nice pick me up in the afternoon.

Songs to check out:
"Hangellaten" feat. Mauro Scocco)
"Pinocchio"
"Amy"
"Love 4 U"
"Whatever 4ever"

Comments

Popular Posts