What I am currently listening to

This has been a great week for new music. I heard some great new indie pop/rock or dreampop by the likes of Living Hour, Hand Habits, and Westkust. I am particularly fond of Westkust's new self-titled album. It is loud, noisy and melodic AF. The album has a lot of energy and just overall fun to listen to. The other albums are good too but more mellow than the Westkust album.

I have neglected my favorite Tegan and Sara albums for too long. I gave them a listen for the first time in over a year this past week. I have missed listening to these two albums. The music on both albums are so good. I used to think Heartthrob was better than Love to Death but my mind has changed. Both albums are great and I can't really pick a favorite between the two. Hopefully a studio album of original material is in the works. I need some new Tegan and Sara.

2019 is shaping up to be a great year for new music. Westkust, Ladytron, Our Native Daughters, Piroshka, Adia Victoria, and Yola are my favorite albums I have heard so far. Unfortunately I have been not impressed by the new releases by Blutengel, Boy Harsher, and SPC ECO.


Albums:




































Playlists:










Podcasts:
The Unofficial Expert Podcast
Good Food with Evan Kleinman
Gravy Podcast
The Vanished Podcast

Comments

Popular Posts