Weekly Working From Home Playlist

Sunday night and it is time to pick out the music I want to listen to this week even if it is going to be a short work week because of turkey day and I had to take Tuesday off because power is going to be shut off for a few hours on Tuesday.
 
Albums:
AC/DC: Power Up

Ad Infinitum - Chapter 1: Monarchy

Aimee Mann: Whatever

Air: Moon Safari

Assemblage 23: Mourn

Blume: Rise From Grey

Brandi Carlile: By the Way, I Forgive You

BTS: BE

Chelsea Wolfe: Birth of Violence

Chvrches: Every Open Eye

The Corrs: Forgiven, Not Forgotten

Daft Punk: Discovery

Dessa: Parts of Speech

Dido: Still On My Mind

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Goldfrapp: Supernature

Hatchie: Keepsake

The Highwomen: The Highwomen

Leyla McCalla: Vari-Colored Songs - A tribute To Langston Hughes

Mary Chapin Carpenter: Sometimes Just the Sky

Megan Thee Stallion: Good News

Myrkur: Folkesange

No Doubt: Tragic Kingdom

PIG: Pain is God

Sade: Lovers Rock

'Til Tuesday: Everything's Different Now

Tina Cousins: Killing Time

Playlist:
Stones in the Road: My Favorite Mary Chapin Carpenter Songs (new playlist)

The Gambler: My Favorite Country Music Songs

I Love the '90s

Over the Moon Playlist

The Best of Studio Ghibli

Random Mix 2.0

I Love the '70s

Comments

Popular Posts