Weekly Work List

I recently decided to trim down this weekly blog title to Weekly Work List. As if I am going back to office anytime soon. I pivoted to WFH back in 2021/2022 before my former manager retired. This title makes more sense to me. I also edited the title to my playlist Sounds of Asia: Post-Punk to Sounds of Asia: Alternative Rock because the mix has both darkwave and shoegaze music on it. 

It is going to be a metal sort of week for me. Hong Kong doom metal band Chimeras and symphonic metal supergroup Exit Eden both dropped new albums this past Friday and I have been listening a lot to their new albums, and a lot of heavy metal music in general. 

* = new additions

Albums:
Ad Infinitum: Chapter II Legacy *

Alterium: Of War and Flames EP *

Anathematise: Bizarre Tales From the Past and the Future

Babymetal: The Other One

Bloodywood: Rakshak *

Curve: Cuckoo

Death Dealer Union: Initiation *

Elegy of Madness: XI *

Imaginary Flying Machines: Princess Ghibli *

Infected Rain: Vivarium *

League of Distortion: League of Distortion *

Lovebites: Judgement Day

Rave the Reqviem: Ex-Eden *

Serenity in Murder: The Highest of Dystopia *

Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind

Stigmatize: Doomsday Cult


Playlists:
Headbanging Mix (new mix)

Post-Punk/Darkwave Mix

Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

Sounds of Asia: Alternative Rock

Sounds of Asia: The Original Mix

 

Comments

Popular Posts