Albums I am or was currently listening to

Ego Likeness: Water to the Dead


Ego Likeness: Order of the Reptile

While at the Ego Likeness concert on Sunday night, I picked up the two new versions of Water to the Dead and Order of the Reptile. Best damn $30 I spent my money on. Absolutely love both albums.

Sensuous Enemy: Voyager - Okay I couldn't resist this morning before work and had to listen to the new album on Spotify HOWEVER I just put in an order for a physical copy of the album via Nilaihah Records. You can find the link on the label's Facebook page. As for teh album, all I can say is I was not disappointed at all.

THYX: Below the City - Earlier this week I was checking out the latest THYX album. I can't say I was terribly impressed. It sounded no different from any of Mind.in.a.Box's albums. It wasn't bad but it just wasn't memorable. I really wanted to get into the music but it sounded all the same.

Alkemic Generator: The Oniric Geometry - I discovered this band via Nilaihah Records on their FB page, namely the music video for "Voices of Devotion". I highly recommend checking out Alkemic Generator. I really dig their sound.

Peaches: I Feel Cream - Lately I have been digging the electroclash sounds of Peaches which is funny I used to not care for her music years ago. I am particularly enjoying her 2009 album I Feel Cream. A few weeks ago I came across the music video for "Talk to Me" and I found myself watching/listening to the song over and over again.

Before I forget, while at the Ego Likeness show on Sunday I picked up a copy of Ficshe's music. It is fabulous. You can hear her music on her youtube channel. You can find them at her shows. To keep in touch with her and up to date with what she is up to, you can find her on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts