Ego Likeness with Servitor, Ficshe and Gabriel and The Apocalypse at Ground Zero 11.17.13

If you have not heard or read about it...the band Ego Likeness will be performing at Ground Zero nightclub this coming Sunday night. They are touring with Servitor. Local acts Ficshe and Gabriel and the Apocalypse will be opening the show. You can find all the gory details about the show on the Ego Likeness Facebook event.

In honor of the event, I thought I would share with my readers links featuring the bands performing on 11/17.

Interview with Ego Likeness

Ficshe:




Gabriel and The Apocalypse:




Servitor:




Ego Likeness:

I am going to let that concert footage from last year's DragonCon speak for the wonderfulness of Ego Likeness :).

I do hope that many people in the Twin Cities will make it to this show. Or at the very least share the news. 

Comments

Popular Posts