Astronomique

Today on my morning break at work, I came across a new local band called Astronomique in the Gimme Noise section on City Pages' website. Here is the actual article featuring the band. The very second I saw the word synthpop in the beginning of the article quickly got my undivided attention. After reading the article which I thoroughly enjoyed reading, I checked out the sound cloud link on page two. I really liked what I heard so I went over to the band's bandcamp page and listened to their debut EP Burning Stars Fade. I listened to it twice simultaneously which should say how I feel about it. I particularly enjoyed the track "Push Rewind". The music quickly convinced me that I should go to Cause tomorrow night for their album release party. So if you are looking for something to do tomorrow night, Astronomique is performing at Cause. Doors @ 9pm, $5 cover.

Comments

Popular Posts