Memorial Day weekend

If you are like me and staying in town for Memorial Day weekend, there are a ton of stuff going on in the Twin Cities. Here are links to the events that are happening this weekend.

The Bleeding Light's Dirty Black Summer 2014 (May 23 they are performing at the Terminal Bar)

Bong Burn//Ire Wolves//Orchyd//Alex Bissen at Club Underground

Fort Wilson Riot trIIIun album release party at Triple Rock

Memory Lanes Block Party 2014

Jasyn of God Module guest dj'ing at Hard Mondays

I was playing on going to see Orchyd but seeing that Fort Wilson Riot is having an album release party for their new album (which by the way is very good), I might have to go to that show instead. UGH! I hate it when two shows I want to go are on the same night. Damn it! lol

Comments

Popular Posts