My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

This was a pretty solid week for music, especially new music today. Country singer/songwriter Mickey Guyton, Marilyn Manson, and Assemblage 23 all dropped new music today. I was not disappointed in what I have heard. I have been waiting for Mickey Guyton to drop her EP Bridges for some time now. I hope now her music will be heard on a larger scale especially in the country music industry. Not a Marilyn Manson fan but I decided to check out his new album. I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying the music on it. It is a solid album worth listening to. The music made my afternoon a bit more bearable. Jury is still out on the new Assemblage 23 album. It didn't grab me like Endure did in 2016. I definitely plan on listening to it more often. 

BTW...I'm back in FB jail for another 30 days. Won't be posting on FB until 10/11. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Don't Chase the Dead" by Marilyn Manson
"Goonies Vs. E.T" by Run The Jewels
"Rose" by Mickey Guyton
"Thinking of" by Tricky
"Welcome, Apocalypse" by Assemblage 23

Comments

Popular Posts