My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Here is this week's playlist. I listened to a good amount of new and older music.  After reading about Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums (2020) list, I decided to start my own list which is going to take a lengthy amount of time. I will probably post it sometime in the new year. I have so much music from the past as well as present to listen to and to consider. I don't know if I can do a 500 greatest songs playlist, that might not be possible for me to do. I may do 100 greatest songs playlist later down the road. In the meantime, my weekly playlist will probably consist a lot of older songs because of this daunting project but I will try to squeeze in more recent songs too.

Songs to Check Out:
"Transformind" by X Marks the Pedwalk
"Bloom" by Assemblage 23
"2:22" by Roniit
"Think About It" by Stevie Nicks
"When Someone Wants to Leave" by Dolly Parton
"Picture This" by Blondie
"Recuerdos" by The Mavericks
"Louisiana Rain" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

Comments

Popular Posts