Albums of the Week

Last week, both White Lies and The Birthday Massacre dropped new albums. I have been listening to both albums on a daily basis. Right now, the White Lies album is my favorite of the two. The songs are more memorable, and frankly don't sound repetitive. I wasn't a fan of the album 5 so I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying As I Try Not to Fall Apart.  As good as Fascination is, I feel like the band is stuck in a rut. Their music doesn't excite me as much as it used to several years ago like when I first heard "Video Kid" for the first time. Fascination sounds like every other album they have released. I kinda wish they would go in a more metal route. I like the album but I am getting bored with their music.  Sorry but the band needs a new schtick and sound.



Comments

Popular Posts