My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! Really didn't get to listen to as much of my weekly work list as I did this week because my place of employment experienced an unexpected and unprecedented outage not only in the business office but at the other offices. I have been off work all this week.

That said, for this week's mix, I have a lot of older music because I am working on my 200 favorite albums from 2004 to 2024 list. A lot of the songs are from albums that will be on that list. I still have some newer songs on the mix too.

Songs to Check Out:
"Runaway" by Noblesse Oblige
"Secret Place" by Marsheaux
"Glass Stained Eyes" by Coming Up Roses
"Pleasure Drive" by The Jezabels
"Lost at Sea" by Psy'Aviah, Mari Kattman
"19 Crimes" by Maenad and the Ravers
"Hidden Labels" by Chimeras


Comments

Popular Posts