My Top 10 Current Favorite Albums

This week I actually have a new top favorite album, and that is the Hong Kong post-punk band Maenad and the Ravers and their latest album Cold Sweat and Aborted Dreams: A Collection of Wayward Songs. The album was finally uploaded on Spotify last week but it came out last year. I discovered the band via the website Unite Asia 2-3 years ago. Synthpop act Helix released a new EP called  Unimaginable Place which is a real banger. Still got Chimeras and Exit Eden's albums on the list. They are in regular rotation  with me during the work day. 

Last week, I discovered a few incredible Japanese darkwave and industrial bands via Spotify; Lillies and Remains, Plasticzooms, and Minus (-). I got some of their music on this week's list. I am particularly fond of Lillies and Remains. 

01. Maenad and the Ravers: Cold Sweat and Aborted Dreams - A Collection of Wayward Songs


02. Helix:Unimaginable Place


03. Lillies and Remains: Superior


04. Plasticzooms: Wave Elevation


05. Minus (-): O


06. The Last Dinner Party: Prelude to Ecstasy


07. Exit Eden: Femmes Fatale


08. Chimeras: Silent Cries in the Stifling Haze


09. Mondtraume: Heart Machine


10. Fifi Rong: There is a Funeral In My Heart

Comments

Popular Posts