My Current 10 Favorite Albums of the Week

I made a trip to the Electric Fetus today (yeah, still not working). I picked up the new Chelsea Wolfe album. I really am loving the new album a lot. The album is at the top of my list this week. There have been some great new metal releases last week by Alterium and Liv Moon. 

My current favorite film on Netflix is the Japanese heartfelt drama The Parades, Yojiro Noda of RADWIMPS wrote the score. Just started listening to some of the chamber pop sounds of RADWIMPS. I think if people like Belle and Sebastian, they might like RADWIMPS. Yojiro's work on The Parades soundtrack is really good too. 

01. Chelsea Wolfe: She Reaches Out to She Reaches Out to She


02. Alterium: Of War and Flames


03. Liv Moon: You Live in Me EP


04. Yojiro Noda: The Parades


05. RADWIMPS: Seikai


06. Chiasm: Zone


07. Erika de Casier: Still


08. Closure: Innocence


09. Helix: Unimaginable Place


10. Twilight Blooming: Song of the Warrior

Comments

Popular Posts