2024 releases I have listened to so far

 I have no idea what is happening with my job at the moment. Not working tomorrow (again) but I hope this week will be the week the network system for my job will be up and running (after being shut down by a stupid hacker for a few weeks). I decided not to do a weekly work list blog entry this week. For this week, I thought I would post all the 2024 releases I have listened to.

Based on what I have heard, 2024 is shaping up to be another great year for music. My current favorite albums of 2024 so far are Femmes Fatales by the symphonic metal supergroup Exit Eden, Still by Erika de Casier, Folding Story by the Chinese post-rock band Fazi, Heart Machine by Mondtraume, Unimaginable Places by Helix, and Prelude to Ecstasy by The Last Dinner Party. 

Alterium - Of War and Flames EP
Amaranthe - The Catalyst

Chelsea Wolfe - She Reaches Out to She Reaches Out to She
Chimeras - Silent Cries in the Stifling Haze

Erika de Casier - Still
Exit Eden - Femmes Fatales

Fazi - Folding Story
Fifi Rong - There is a Funeral in My Heart, For Every Man I Loved
French Police - BUlly

Garnidelia - Ten

Helix - Unimaginable Places
Hurry for the Riff Raff - The Past is Still Alive

Infected Rain - Vivarium EP

Laetitia Sadier - Rooting For Love
The Last Dinner Party - Prelude to Ecstasy
Lovelorn Dolls - Beautiful Chaos EP

Maenad and the Ravers - Collection and Aborted Dreams: A Collection of Wayward Songs
Maenad and the Ravers - Handshold
Maggie Tra - a love memoir
Mannequin Pussy - I Got Heaven
Mondtraume - Heart Machine EP

Naqt Vane - Dispersion
Nemophila - Evolve

re:lapse - re:lapse III.ep
Rob Simonsen - Good Grief (Music From the Netflix film)
Ryujin - Ryujin

TWICE - WITH YOU-th

Comments

Popular Posts