Music I am currently listening to

 07.30 to 08.06.26

Albums
The Hu - HUN
Monsta X - Unfold
The Foreign Resort
Lillies and Remains - Superior
C Z A R I N A - Painted Holograms
The Either - Distant FIreworks
Shelajit - Tang Dynasty
Stare Away - In Absence
Obsoletha - Neon Paranoid Vol.1
Apnoie - Sad LIving and Sad Mind
Margo Price - Days of Unrest
Alan Walker - World of Walker, Season 1: Rise of the Drones
Copperplate - Rue
Azam Ali - Synesthesia 
Carrellee - Carrellee
Promenade Cinema - Afterlife
SPC ECO - Broken
C Z A R I N A - Arcana
Joe Hisaishi -A Symphonic Celebration
Ad Infinitum - Abyss
Pussy Riot - CYKA 
Attic Ocena - I Promise I'll Try Everything
C Z A R I N A - Empire
Eihwar - Hugrheim
ChRocktikal - We Break, You Make
Joe Hisaishi - Spirited Away
Angie K. - Whiskey and Hemmingway
Ave Mujica - Ave Musica
Traitrs - Possessor
House of Harm - Playground
Roon - A Blend of Scars and Healing
Eleine - Acoustic in Hell
Ignea - Dreams of Lands Unseen
Aryem - Agnes
Jane Coral - Coral Forest
Infinitas - Inguma
Evanescence - Sanctuary
Melody & Christine - Tides
Misty Mountain - The World Needs Heroes
Bunny X - Love Minus 80

Playlists
Best of July
My Current Favorite Songs
Classical Playlist
My ALl TIme Fav Songs
Songs That Brigns Me Joy
90s Europop/Dance Music

Comments

Popular Posts