My current favorite songs of the week

For the week of 08.20.26 to 08.26.2026.

First, I want to say...REST IN PEACE DOLLY PARTON! Of course I got my 2 favorite Dolly songs on this week's mix. What a huge loss for humanity as well as the music industry. Anyone who hates Dolly is an idiot. Oh and for right wing losers, keep Dolly's name out of your filthy, fascist mouths. She is the antithesis of everything ya'll stand for which is fascism. Yall just piggy backing on her passing. 

Secondly as a reminder, I will be on vacation starting on Saturday. So I am posting my weekly blog entries I usually post on Fridays and Saturdays, today and tomorrow. 

Songs to check out:
01. Reptile by BetaBlueX
02. Jiasuo by Shelajit
03. The Dark by Chelsea Wolfe
04. Southern Skies by The Foreign Resort
05. Business Trip by Bunny X
06. The Poetry of the Rela World by Xandria
07. Seek Out by Stare Away

Comments

Popular Posts