Artists/Albums I am listening to in August
Currently 08.09.2026
Artists/Bands
Ad Infinitum (1x)
Angie K. (1x)
Aryem (1x)
Attic Ocean (1x)
Ave Mujica (1x)
Azam Ali (1x)
Bunny X (1x)
Carrellee (1x)
ChRocktikal (1x)
cosmicdust (1x)
C Z A R I N A (3x)
DeathbyRomy (1x)
Deathless Legacy (1x)
Eihwar (1x)
Eleine (1x)
Evanescence (1x)
The Foreign Resort (1x)
Hoaxed (1x)
House of Harm (1x)
The Hu (1x)
Ignea (1x)
Infinitas (1x)
Jane Coral (1x)
Joe Hisaishi (3x)
L7 (1x)
LOR3L3I (1x)
Loreena McKennitt (1x)
Madeline Goldstein (1x)
Margo Price (1x)
Melody & Christine (1x)
Misty Mountain (1x)
Obsoletha (2x)
Promenade Cinema (1x)
Pussy Riot (1x)
Roon (1x)
The Rose (1x)
Shelajit (2x)
Shye (1x)
SKALD (1x)
Solitary Experiments (1x)
SPC ECO (1x)
Stare Away (1x)
Stray (1x)
TRAITRS (1x)
VNV Nation(1x)
WOOSUNG (1x)
Albums
Ad Infinitum - Abyss (1x)
Angie K. - Whiskey & Hemmingway (1x)A
Aryem - Agnes (1x)
Attic Ocean - I Promise I'll Try Everything (1x)
Ave Mujica - Ave Musica (1x)
Azam Ali - Synesthesia (1x)
Bunny X - Love Minus 80 (1x)
Carrellee - Carrellee (1x)
ChRocktikal - We Break, You Awake (1x)
cosmicdust - melancholy (1x)
C Z A R I N A - Painted Holograms (1x)
C Z A R I N A - Arcana (1x)
C Z A R I N A - Empire (1x)
DeathbyRomy - Hollywood Forever (1x)
Deathless Legacy - Mater Larvarum (1x)
Eihwar - Hugrheim (1x)
Eleine - Acoustic in Hell (1x)
Evanescence - Sanctuary (1x)
The Foreign Resort - Endurance (1x)
Hoaxed - Death Knocks (1x)
House of Harm - Playground (1x)
The Hu - HUN (1x)
IGNEA - Dreams of Lands Unseen (1x)
Infinitas - Ignuma (1x)
Jane Coral - Coral Forest (1x)
Joe Hisaishi - My Neighbor Totoro (1x)
Joe Hisaishi - Spirited Away (1x)
Joe Hisaishi - A Symphonic Celebration (1x)
L7 - Bricks Are Heavy (1x)
LOR3L3I - Peace by Proxy (1x)
Loreena McKennitt - An Ancient Muse (1x)
Madeline Goldstein - Speaking to the Body (1x)
Margo Price - Days of Unrest (1x)
Melody & Christine - Tides (1x)
Misty Mountain - The World Needs Heroes (1x)
Obsoletha - Neon Paranoia vol.1 (1x)
Obsoletha - Shenaingansia vol.2 (1x)
Promenade Cinema - Afterlife (1x)
Pussy Riot - CYKA (1x)
Roon - A Blend of Scars and Healing (1x)
The Rose - WRLD (1x)
Shelajit - Tang Dynasty (2x)
Shye - The Doves Came Home (1x)
SKALD - Vikings Chant (1x)
Solitary Experiments - Phenomena (1x)
SPC ECO - Broken (1x)
Stare Away - In Absence (1x)
Stray - Letting Go (1x)
TRAITRS - Possessor (1x)
VNV Nation - Noire (1x)
Woosung - 4444 (1x)
Comments
Post a Comment