New songs
I recently decided to change things up a bit for my playlist of the week. I felt like I needed to switch things up a bit. I decided to create a new playlist that will be updated weekly. The new list is called New Songs. This new mix will feature songs from my What's New section on Spotify. I will continue posting my other weekly mix of my favorite songs which is a mix of new and older songs as well as my end of the month mix.
So far, I am not sure how I feel about "Blood On Our Hands" by The Linda Lindas, it is a totally different sound for the band. I appreciate that they are branching out but for me personally I am not feeling it right now. Definitely feeling the new tracks by BetaBlueX and Ayria for sure.
Songs to check out:
01. Feeding Your Monsters by Ayria
02. I'd Die For You by BetaBlueX
03. Worlds End by Zilqy
04. Lyxion by Pirate Queen
05. closing remarks by copperplate
01. Feeding Your Monsters by Ayria
02. I'd Die For You by BetaBlueX
03. Worlds End by Zilqy
04. Lyxion by Pirate Queen
05. closing remarks by copperplate
Comments
Post a Comment