Music I am currently listening to
07.24 to 07.31.26
Albums
Prizm - Rumors in the Night
Imaginary Flying Machines - Prindcess Ghibli II
Carla Patullo - Nomadica
Promenade Cinema - Afterlife
The HU - Hun
Margo Price - Days of Unrest
Melody & Christine - TideS
C Z A R I N A - Arcana
2DCat - Eat the Rich
2Cellos - Dedicated
Yiruma - The Rewritten Memories
The Foreign Resort - Endurance
Hoaxed - Death Knocks
Lovebites - Outstanding Power
Brandi Carlile - Returning to Myself
NIghtwish - Imaginaerum
Ayria - Paper Dolls
Sally Dige - Holding the Sun
Lunachicks - Jerk of ALl Trades
GPKISM - Reliquia
C Z A R I N A - Empire
Matenrou Opera - Cinematographe
R.Missing - Turning off the Lights is My Destiny
Eleine - We Shall Remain
Snow Tha Product - Before I Crashout
Lunachicks - Babysitters On Acid
L7 - Bricks Are Heavy
Bunny X - Love Minus 80
Sunday Student - Escape
Lykke Li - The Afterparty
C Z A R I N A - Painted Holograms
Joe Hisaishi - A Symphonic Celebration
Bunny X - Young and In Love
Eleine - We Stand United
Promenade Cinema - Exit Guides
Ghost Cries - Purgatorium
Ayria - Vicious World
Huir - States of Light
Feyleux - Phases
past self - Premonitions
Lunachicks - Pretty Ugly
Joe Hisaishi - Castle in the Sky
Playlists
My Current Favorite Songs
Best of July
Random Mix (Bandcamp)
My All Time Favorite Songs
My Favorite Songs (YouTube)
Studio Ghibli Covers on the Erhu (YouTube)
Random Mix (Spotify)
Comments
Post a Comment