CDs listed for auction on Ebay

It is that time again when I am trying to clean out my cd collection. Some I have posted for sale but didn't get sold but most are new to auction. My username is eanderson74. I pride myself at being honest with the items I sell. I am fast shipper. Once I get the payment, the CD is out the door the next day. Just check my feedback next to my username.

Here is what I have for sale/auction:

Aesthetic Perfection - A Violent Emotion (I had Daniel Graves sign the cover at the 2010 Combichrist show at The Cabooze)
Caustic - I Can't Believe we're Re-Releasing This Crap
Colony 5 - Buried Again
Curve - Frozen EP
Ghost and Writer - Red Flags
Grendel - Harsh Generation
Necro Facility - Wintermute
State of the Union - Black City Lights
I may post more CDs for auction on ebay. If I do, I will post an updated list on my blog here and then Tweet/FB the blog entry.

 

Comments

Popular Posts