CDs for auction on ebay

I just posted more cds for auction on ebay under my username eanderson74.

Android Lust - Stripped and Stitched (industrial)
The Spiritual Bat - Through the Shadows (goth)
Ellie Goulding - Halcyon (pop)
Access Zero - Living in Transition (synthpop)
Light Asylum - s/t (electronica/industrial)
Hanzel Und Gretyl - Born to Be Heiled (metal)
Dead Can Dance - Anastasis (goth)
Caustic - The Man who Couldn't Stop (industrial)
Minerve - Please (synthpop)
State of the Union - Black City Lights (synthpop)
Elis - Catharsis (metal)

Domestic shipping is $2.50 which takes approximately 2-5 days. International shipping is $5, and that takes 2-4 weeks. I am very proud of how quick I can get my items out into the mail ONCE that I have received payment via paypal. I put my items into mailers with built in bubble wrap to ensure that they arrive at their destination in great condition. Only once have I had one of my CDs arrived with a cracked case but the blame goes to the USPS.

Comments

Popular Posts