Monday's Playlist

It's another work week and worse yet, it is the end of the month at work meaning lots and lots of stress to try to meet month's end goal. Today I walked over to the library to pick up some music to listen to at work. Of course I am bringing some of my own music into work too. That's a given ;).Music is the only thing that keeps me sane considering how many batshit crazy assholes I work with.

Electric Daisy Carnival Volume 3




DJ Tiesto: Magikal Journey [The Hits Collection]




Moby: Destroyed




Lydia Lunch: Shotgun Wedidng




Head and the Heart: Head and the Heart




Ashbury Heights: Three Cheers For the Newlydead




Nitro/Noise: Total Nihilism




Flyleaf: New Horizons




Halestorm: The Strange Case of Halestorm





In Strict Confidence: Utopia



Comments

Popular Posts