Albums I have purchased in 2013 [so far]

So this past 4 day weekend was a very good weekend for music for me. I bought a few cds at The Electric Fetus on Saturday and 2 at Cheapo Records today which inspired tonight's blog entry which is a current list of albums I had purchased this year (so far). As a year long project for my blog, I have been keeping track of my music purchases. I thought I would share with my readers what I have bought so far and it has been quite a bit to say the very least. LOL!

January
Blutengel - Monument
State of the Union - Black City Lights
Regenerator - Disease
Loreena McKennitt - Book of Secrets
Spirited Away soundtrack
Vicci Martinez - Vicci

February
Moonlight Cove - Orphans of the Storm
Nightwish - End of An Era
Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob
Ataraxia - Simphonia Sine Nomine
The Crystalline Effect - Hypothermia (I recently sold this via ebay)
Waves Under Water - All Of Your Light

March
Lullacry - Vol.4
Midnattsol - The Metamorphosis Melody
Moby - Play
Ghost and Writer - Red Flags (also sold via ebay)
Lullacry - Fire Within EP
Chill Out in Paris by Dave Visan (sold via ebay)
William Orbit - Pieces in a Modern Style
I:Scintilla - Marrow 1
Absolute Grrrls Manifesto Chapter 1

April
Ayria - Plastic Makes Perfect
Helalyn Flowers - White Me In/Black Me Out
Kirlian Camera - Black Summer Choirs
Juno Reactor - East of the Golden Sun
Sarah Mclachlan - Rarities and B-Sides
Garbage - Version 2.0
Loreena McKennitt - The Mask and the Mirror
Til Tuesday - Everything's Different Now
Io Echo - Ministry of Love
Enya - The Very Best of Enya
Garbage - Beautiful Garbage
Hooverphonic - The Magnificent Tree

May
Noblesse Oblige - In Exile
Suicide Commando - When Evil Speaks
Mediaeval Baebes - Undrentide
Faun - Von Den Elben

June
Buddha Bar IV and V by Dave Visan
Wolfsheim - Casting Shadows
Snog - Babes in Consumerland
Tristania - Darkest White
Noblesse Oblige - Affair of the Heart

July
Saint Etienne - Tiger Bay
Funker Vogt - Companion in Crime
Kobra and The Lotus - Kobra and the Lotus
Sneaker Pimps - Becoming X
Massive Attack - Protection

The total amount I spent so far on music this year....$690.04. I shit you not. LOL. Love my music though. That's my drug ;). I'll post a final list towards the end of the year or at the beginning of the new year.  One never knows what she will get at the last second ;).
 

Comments

Popular Posts