My current favorite songs

In the last few days I have been finding some really kick ass songs on youtube so I thought tonight I would share with my readers those songs. Some I have already posted on my FB/Twitter accounts so excuse me if I sound like a broken record ;).


Love this song from 18 Summers' most recent album Magic Circus. Another album I need and have been put on my Storming the Base wishlist ;).



Right now Nitronoise is my new favorite aggrotech band. I have been listening to some of their music online for the past two weeks now. Totally kicks ass. Tonight I decided that I need to get their album Total Nihilism and ordered it via Vendetta Records for only $13 which includes shipping and handling.


One of these days I will have to get Zynic's latest album. Really love his first album.




Such a kickass remix.



So excited that Carved Souls is putting out a new album this year. Love their first album.


Comments

Popular Posts