5 Albums You Should Check out

01. Neorus: Timeless


02. Pretty Addicted: Filth


03. Viscera Drip: Abbatoir


04. Junksista: Bad Case of Fabulous


05. Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack


I have to admit I really like the soundtrack to the movie Guardians of the Galaxy. I am normally not a fan of classic rock but the soundtrack to my favorite film of 2014 is highly entertaining to listen to. The film score is pretty good as well.

Finally got around to ordering Junksista's first full-length album Bad Case of Fabulous because this week only the band is offering the album at a pretty cheap cost. I just got the single disc and for only $15.11 USD. You know me, always willing to help one of my favorite bands in the music scene ;).

If you are  anything like me and enjoy the harsh side of EBM, I certainly can recommend checking out the new Viscera Drip album Abattoir. I listened to it on bandcamp last week and it is killer music. I also recommend checking out the first album from Pretty Addicted called Filth.

Neorus is a recent find on bandcamp. Found this guy last week. His music is in the vein of Conjure One, Delerium, and Balligomingo if you enjoy music by those acts.

Comments

Popular Posts