Albums I am currently listening

Pretty Addicted: It All Stems From Childhood

I finally got around to listen to the new album by Pretty Addicted today at work. It is pretty fucking good.

Empyrean Asunder: Serpent

If you haven't heard of Empyrean Asunder, you really should check out the Louisville, KY band. They are one of a handful of bands that I discovered this year and just adore. It has been a few weeks since the new album was unleashed on the world and I am still listening to it on a regular basis. Both Pretty Addicted and Empyrean Asunder are two bands I think are worth keeping an eye out for years ago.

Ludovico Technique: Some Things Are Beyond Therapy

I bought this album while at the concert on Monday night. I like it a lot. While not my favorite band/album in the harsh EBM genre, I still enjoy what Ludovico Technique has to offer music-wise. Ben was certainly a lot of fun to watch on stage.

Siouxsie and The Banshees: A Kiss In the Dreamhouse
I picked up this album today at the library after work. Next to Tinderbox, A Kiss in the Dreamhouse is my favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees album.

Laura Mvula: Sing To the Moon
I picked up this CD at the library over the weekend because it piqued my curiosity. I am glad I did because the music is so nice and relaxing to unwind to after a long day at the office. The music is a mix of pop, jazz, and electronica music. After listening to mostly heavy metal and industrial music at work during the day, I always like to throw something on a more mellow side of music.

Woodkid: The Golden Age
This is another album I recently picked up from the library a few days ago. I have a friend who has been raving about Woodkid, so I decided to get it after I heard one of his songs on youtube and liked the song. The album is quite good. I can't really describe his music. It's definitely not something I listen to on a regular basis. It is very interesting stuff to listen to.

Weird Al Yankovic: The Esesntial Weird Al Yankovic
Today I had to stop by the library and one of the items I picked up was this compilation of Weird Al's music. I love his new album Mandatory Fun but nothing beats his earlier music.

Comments

Popular Posts