Album of the Week: Bad Case of Fabulous by Junksista

After sitting on my ass for months now, I finally got around to acquiring a copy of the debut full length album Bad Case of Fabulous by the German synthpop duo Junksista. This is one of those albums I have been putzing around on however that all changed when the band had a week-long sale on their website last week, reducing the cost of their album so they could make room for their upcoming album. I thought this was a good time for me to buy a copy. I am glad I bought it. Why it took me this long is beyond me. The music is so ridiculously catchy and the lyrics are hilarious. I must say I really like listening to a band who doesn't take themselves so damn seriously and can have fun with their music, and it shows in their music and videos if you haven't seen them online already. I am already listening to the album for a second time. I decided to make Bad Case of Fabulous my Album of the Week. The album is truly fabulous. I am looking forward to hearing their next album.

Comments

Popular Posts