Office Playlist of the Week

From the library:

Sade: The Essential Sade

Vladimir Feltsman: Diabelli Variations Beethoven

Dar Williams: Many Great Companions

Roseanne Cash: The Essential Rosanne Cash

Johnny Cash: Out Among the Stars

Warpaint: Warpaint

Metric: Old World Underground, Where Are You Now?

Cyndi Lauper: She's So Unusual 30th Anniversary

Julie Ruin: Run Fast

Alabama Shakes: Boys and Girls

I am trying to diversify my music listening experience at work with my weekly trips to the library. I can only listen to so much heavy metal, industrial and synthpop at work before my ears gets bored. I find that listening to other musical genres really makes my work day a bit more bearable.

From my own collection:

MergingMoon: Kamikakushi

Junksista: Bad Case of Fabulous

Nightwish: Imaginaerum

Within Temptation: Hydra

This is Neo-Goth

Lush: Lovelife

Solitary Experiments: Phenomena

Marsheaux: Odyssey

Psyborg Corp: The Frozen Shrines of Obsydyana

God Destruction: Novus Ordo Seclorum

Xandria: Sacrificium

The Luna Sequence: Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep

Kitten by Kitten

Angel Haze: Dirty Gold


Comments

Popular Posts