Throwback Thursday: My 10 favorite singles from 1984

This week I came across Rolling Stone Magazine's 100 Best Singles of 1984 list. I thought for Throwback Thursday, I would share my 10 favorite singles from that year with my readers.

01. Dead Or Alive: You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)


02. Twisted Sister: We're Not Gonna Take It


03. Scandal: Warrior


04. Billy Idol: Rebel Yell


05. Eurythmics: Here Comes the Rain Again


06. Bananarama: Cruel Summer


07. Cyndi Lauper: She Bop


08. Sade: Smooth Operator


09. Nena: 99 Luftballoons


10. Culture Club: Karma Chameleon


These songs pretty much sums up my childhood ;). I was particularly obsessed with Culture Club and Cyndi Lauper in the '80s. I have to confess in the '80s I did like some hair metal. I will always have a soft spot for Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It". Of course had to throw in some Eurythmics. 

Comments

Popular Posts