My Favorite Songs of 2020

I recently finalized my playlist of My Favorite Songs of 2020. 

As I have mentioned in previous blog posts, I have fallen down the KPop wormhole in 2020.  KPop has been my much needed distraction from this dumpster fire year. It is ironic, I used to be meh about BTS but their music has really grown on me. Their new album BE is fantastic (along with BLACKPINK's excellent The Album). 

While my taste in music over the past few years have been drifting away from the EBM scene, I still manage to find some albums in the genre worth listening to like Assemblage 23's Mourn and PIG's Pain is God. Right now my favorite album somewhere in the genre is Fantasizer by Freezepop.

Here are my top 10 favorite songs:
1) Paradise by Dreamcatcher (feat. SIYEON)
2) Sad But True (Metallica cover) by The Hu
3) Rare Bird by Freezepop
4) Stay by BTS
5) Welcome, Apocalypse by Assemblage 23
6) How You Like That by BLACKPINK
7) Rock N Roll Refugee by PIG
8) Fire and Ice by Ad Infinitum
9) Black Butterfly by Leaves' Eyes
10) How's the Heart? by Nightwish

Comments

Popular Posts