Music I bought in 2020

For obvious reasons, 2020 was really not a great year. My music purchases definitely has gone down this year due to the global pandemic. While the quantity in music I bought went down, the quality of it never diminished. I ended up buying 2 copies of Nightwish's Human Nature because of the coronavirus which temporarily halted all mail from Europe to the United States. I eventually got it over the summer. 

My Top 5 favorite purchases:
1) Annie: Dark Hearts
2) Krypteria: All Beauty Must Die
3) The Mavericks: En Espanol
4) BLACKPINK: The Album (the packaging for the album was simply AMAZING, which makes up for the 27 minutes worth of music). 
5) Empathy Test: Monsters

February








March


April






May


June








July


August


September




October


November



Krypteria: All Beauty Must Die (I ordered the album via discogs because it is not available on any streaming platforms)

December




Comments

Popular Posts