My 10 Favorite Albums of the Week

The past several days has been a great for music. 

I have been listening a lot to the new NewJeans EP Get Up. I wasn't a huge fan of the Kpop group but after listening to last Friday's episode of All Songs Considered which is their New Music Friday episode, I decided to give it a whirl after hearing a sample of the track "ETA". I was totally getting '90s jungle music vibes on the EP. 

SKALD released a new EP called Mystical Trees. The music is getting me all psyched up for their show in Chicago in September. I just love everything the band releases. This new EP is a nice treat. I really dig the first track "Elverhoy". That song slaps.

I really need to see the film Joy Ride because the soundtrack is loaded with bangers on it. Great summer soundtrack. 

01: NewJeans - NewJeans 2nd EP 'Get Up'


02. SKALD: Mystical Trees


03. Various Artists - Joy Ride (Official Motion Picture Soundtrack)


04. Joe Hisaishi - A Symphonic Celebration - Music From the Studio Ghibli Films of Hayao Miyazaki


05. ArkRoyal - Clymenus


06. G.E.M - Revelacion


07. Griff - One Foot in Front of the Other


08. Mother Tongues - Love in A Vicious Way


09. Various Artists - Barbie The Album (Best Weekend Ever Edition)

10. Moon in June - evergreen

Comments

Popular Posts