Playlist of the Week

I have been listening a lot to Joe Hishaishi's A Symphonic Celebration - Music From the Studio Ghibli Films of Hayao Miyazaki. It is a wonderful album of music from Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki's films performed by the Royal Symphonic Orchestra with Joe Hisaishi.The album inspired me to create a new playlist of my favorite classical music. Instead of putting individual songs (like I did with a past classical playlist), I decided to put all my current favorite classical albums on to one playlist.

Songs to Check Out:
"Eagle Fly Free" by Miyako (Etude Op.23)
"Memory" by Joe Hisaishi (Okuribito soundtrack)
"Ode to Joe" by Ludwig van Beethoven (Classical Best of)
"Reflection from Mulan" by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (Disney Goes Classical)
"Ave Maria" by Charles Gounod and Yo-Yo Ma

  

Comments

Popular Posts