New Music Recommendations

In the past 2-3 weeks I have discovered some really great new releases that recently came out this summer.

Blackbraid: Blackbraid II

Blackbraid is the one man black metal act by Jon Krieger who is Native American I discovered his music last year with his debut self-titled album. Last week he dropped his second album Blackbraid II. It is a solid follow up to his first album.

ArkRoyal: Clymenus

ArkRoyal is an all-female power/speed metal band from Japan. They have released a couple of EPs over the last few years, Clymenus is their first full-length album which came out today. Love this album! I hope the band gets a following as large as their fellow Japanese Lovebites. 

Voice of Baceprot:RETAS

Voice of Baceprot is an Indonesian thrash metal band. I discovered them a couple of years ago. Their music is sung in both English and Sudanese. I don't remember how I discovered them (either from Unite Asia, Spotify, or YouTube) but I enjoyed all the singles they released over the past year or two. Just like ArkRoyal, they just released their first full length album RETAS today. 

18 Fevers: Death Punk Disco

Excellent Korean punk band. I discovered them 2 years ago via Unite Asia. I was thrilled to see that they released a new EP featuring singles they have released in the past year or more.

Kurrock: Vuot

Excellent Vietnamese rock band I discovered this past spring. Last week they dropped their first album. 

Rumkicks: Born Rude
Another great Korean punk band. They finally released their debut album last month. 

Comments

Popular Posts