Playlist of the Week

I am back. Unfortunately I ended up missing the SKALD show because that time of the month arrived at a bad time so no pictures. Just a heads up but I did enjoy my vacation for the most part.

NPR or to be more specific All Songs Considered podcast has been introducing me to some really great albums this year. I decided to make a playlist of my favorite albums or EPs I have heard on the show this year. I won't lie there most of the artists or bands that I have been familiar with for a few years now like Allison Russell, Slowdive, and NewJeans but there are a few new to me like Romy, Mother Tongues, and Strawberry Runners.

Songs to check out:
"She's On My Mind" by Romy
"Logical" by Olivia Rodrigo
"Skin in the Game" by Slowdive
"Life Lesson" by Jon Batiste and Lana Del Rey
"Requiem" by Allison Russell
"New Jeans" by NewJeans
"2 Luv 2 Liv" by Mother Tongues
"Alison" by Strawberry Runners

Comments

Popular Posts