Albums I am eagerly anticipating at the moment

As I was walking home from the library tonight, I was just thinking of all the upcoming releases that I am eagerly looking for. I am just posting those albums that have a release date.

Blutengel - Monument

This is a no brainer for me. I pre-ordered this gorgeous box set via Out of Line Records a week ago. It is going to be so well worth the $68 I shelled out for it.


KMFDM - KUNST

Believe it or not I am excited about the new KMFDM album especially after hearing the song "Ave Maria".

I think this song sounds totally bad ass.
Sarah Brightman - Dreamchaser

I am really stoked that I will be seeing Sarah live for the very first time in October. Judging by the few songs I have heard on youtube, her new album sounds wonderful.


Informatik - Playing with Fire


Torul - Tonight We Dream Fiercely


Juno Reactor - The Golden Sun of the Great East

Comments

Popular Posts