10 albums I definitely need to own

Recently received my property tax refund check this week. I was thinking about ordering online some new music. I am not going to blow all of it at once. It did get me thinking about what albums that I really want to buy my hard earned money on. Here are the ten albums that I definitely need to add to my music collection.

10. Namnambulu - Distances


09. Noyce: Plast:ique


08. All My Faith Lost: Chamber Music


07. Vision Talk: Hello Goodbye


06. Zynic: Blindsided


05. Carved Souls: Dismantle


04. Front Line Assembly: Echogenetic


03. Solitary Experiments: Phenomena


02. Parrolox: Recovery


01. VNV Nation: Transnational


I am thinking I will most likely order the new VNV Nation album although the new Parralox covers album is only limited to 500 copies which I might get and hope to find the new VNV at the Electric Fetus. It's a tough call for me.

Comments

Popular Posts