Office Playlist of the Week

It's another work week again. Weekends go by way too quickly. I shouldn't really complain though. I had a three day weekend, and a busy weekend too. I went to see Sarah Brightman on Thursday and Keep Shelly in Athens with Chad Valley on Saturday night.

When I was at 7th Street Entry last night, a good friend of mine had CC'd me in her comments on FB to check out Keep Shelly in Athens with Chad Valley. I decided to go to the show. I am so happy that I went. I heard some excellent music last night. I ended up picking up the import release from Keep Shelly in Athens that features their EPs In Love With Dusk and Our Own Dream. You can check out Our Own Dream on Spotify. Couldn't find In Love With Dusk but you can hear their new album At Home as well. Also check out Chad Valley. Loved his set too.

With all the EDM I have been listening to lately, I decided that for this upcoming week I will listen to a lot of EDM, not to say I won't be listening to my current favorite albums by FLA, Blume, Syrian, Berlin, Goldfrapp, Geodesique, Gravity soundtrack, and Vixen. So without further ado, here is this week's playlist :).

Walking Wounded by Everything But the Girl

Best of: 00-10 by Ladytron

Visions by Grimes

Sunday 8pm by Faithless

Leftism by Leftfield

The Singles by Goldfrapp

Poem by Delerium

On a more industrial/synthpop note:

End by System Syn

Universal Blood by Inertia

Glo by Hungry Lucy

Corruption by The Azoic

Comments

Popular Posts