My current favorite songs

It has been awhile since I updated My Current Favorite Songs playlist but I finally did it tonight. I am going to try to make it a weekly habit to share online.

Here are the actual songs that I have on my list:

01. Talk to Me by Peaches
02. A Little Respect (Erasure cover) by Parralox
03. If I Was by VNV Nation
04. Ghosts by Front Line Assembly
05. Strict Machine by Goldfrapp
06. Fukken Uber Death Party by Hanzel und Gretyl
07. Television by Natalia Kills
08. Barrio Gotico by Corde Oblique
09. Energize Me by After Forever
10. Gravity by Steven Price (from the soundtrack of the same name)
11. Our Own Dream by Keep Shelly in Athens
12. Skin by Cylab
13. Search and Destroy by The Azoic
14. Magnolia Blvd by Butcher Babies
15. Hotel California by Noblesse Oblige

I definitely would recommend checking them out. 

Comments

Popular Posts