Albums/Singles I am currently listening to

A Hail of Bitter Almonds by Corde Oblige - I just discovered this group on FB this morning and immediately fell in love with their music. Spent the last hour and a half at work listening to their music on youtube. Definitely need to buy their music. Maybe come pay day next week. I love music like this. It helps takes the edge off me especially when I listen to a lot of aggressive music.

Trouble by Natalia Kills - I just picked up this album from the library today. I am really liking the latest album by Natalia Kills. Very catchy electro-pop music.

Big,Bad Wolf By Aesthetic Perfection - I love the new AP single. I also love the new direction that Daniel Graves is going with his music. It's a shame that some AP fans are being a bunch of douchebags about this new direction he is going. 

Fur Immer by Hanzel und Gretyl

Some hit and misses on this really not so necessary remix album. I wish the band did a remix album of songs from all their albums, not just from the terrible Born to Be Heiled.

Darkly Near by Noir

Okay album but the music just didn't do much for me.


Bleed to Lead By Virgins O.R Pigeons

Excellent single and the remixes are pretty rocking too.

Future Past by Psy'Aviah

This I totally loved. Definitely would recommend checking it out.

Comments

Popular Posts