Albums I Am Currently Listening To


I have been listening to this EP by the band Softwave a lot since I bought it through their bandcamp page. The Danish band is one of the few bands in the synthpop genre that I am excited about lately. I wish more people were aware of their existence. Their music is pretty dope in my book.


Another band whose music I downloaded through bandcamp that I absolutely love. I listened to it yesterday at work and loved all three tracks. I definitely recommend downloading the EP.


Just picked up this album from the library today. I am definitely a fan and as someone whose taste in music is usually not in the r and b genre, it really speaks volumes.


Totally digging the new Ayria album. I like it a lot more than Plastic Makes Perfect.


My current favorite album right now.


Really terrific debut EP by hip hop artist Lucy Camp.

Comments

Popular Posts