Random Observations of the Week

"Rebel Rebel" is still my favorite David Bowie song.


Really loving the new Tegan and Sara single "Boyfriend"

Too bad the timing of their concert in September comes right before I go back to Chicago to the bands Belly and Lush.

I can't believe my favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees album is 30 years old.


It has been a week since Prince passed away. It is so surreal.

My favorite Kendrick Lamar song at the moment is "King Kunta".


Favorite album to listen to on a rainy day hands down


My current favorite album


Two artists who needs to go away: Iggy Azalea and Azealia Banks. Every time they open their mouths, nothing but stupid comes out, especially Iggy.

Beyonce seriously needs new fans. I am no fan of Rachael Ray but she certainly didn't deserve the attack by the Beyhive.

One of my personal favorite albums that I think is grossly underrated.

Comments

Popular Posts