Road trip music

Tomorrow I am heading down to Chicago for some much needed rest and relaxation. I am taking the train of course. Since the trip on the train takes about eight hours (FYI trains are now running on time unlike last year), I am bringing a mess of CDs to amuse my ears with and a couple of books to read (and some food to munch on through out the trip). Here is a list of CDs I am taking with me on my trip:

Ryan Adams: 1989
Adele: 25
Artesia: Llydaw
Ashram: Shining Silver Skies
Brandi Carlile: The Story
Johnny Cash: American IV: The Man Come Around
Kasey Chambers: Barricades and Brickwalls
Chandeen: Forever and Ever
Tracy Chapman: Greatest Hits
Dave Gahan and Soulsavers: Angels and Ghosts
Delta Rae: After It All
Future Perfect: Dirty Little Secrets
Gabriel and The Apocalypse: New World Disaster
Lisa Gerrard/Patrick Cassidy: Immortal Memory
Goapele: Break of Dawn
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2 soundtrack
Hungry Lucy: Glo
Idan Raichel: After The Edge of the Beginning
Lana Del Rey: Honeymoon
Lush: Blind Spot
Ari Mason: Creatures
Loreena McKennitt: The Visit, the Mask and Mirror, The Book of Secrets
Moonlight Cove: Hearts of the World
Nightwish: Endless Forms Most Beautiful
Phox: Phox
Sade: The Best of Sade
Paul Schwartz: State of Grace
Tarja: Ave Maria En Plein Air
William Orbit: Pices in a Modern Style

I definitely went with more mellow, relaxing music for my trip on the train but there is some heavier stuff if I am in the mood. For the most part though, I want to chill on the train with my books and music.

Comments

Popular Posts