Throwback Thursday.

This week I have been on a retro kick and had been listening to my '90s Spotify playlist I created a year or two ago. I also have been updating my playlist list too. A lot of the songs on the playlist ranges from my high school years to my time I lived in Milwaukee, WI which was up until 1999 (I think).

I had such an eclectic taste back in the '90s. I didn't include all of my favorite songs from the era but I think covered a good part of my life during that decade. I am sure there are songs I have completely forgotten to add. I do wish I knew about Autumn back then however in my defense I was still living in Milwaukee when The Hating Tree came out. Still I did have to throw in an Autumn track on the playlist since their first album came out in 1997. The rest of the playlist I definitely did listen back in the day.

I might have to create a second playlist because I am starting remember songs that I did not add to this list. There was so much interesting music from the '90s. As much as I love the '80s, the music in the '90s was so much more diverse.

My favorite songs:
"In My Heart" by Texas
"Love U More" by Sunscreem
"Gepetto" by Belly
"500" by Lush
"Pale Movie" by Saint Etienne
"Selling the Drama" by Live
"Face to Face" by Siouxsie and The Banshees
"It All Dies Anyway" by The Gits

Comments

Popular Posts