Weekly office playlist

I have been under the weather this weekend so I am not really much in a mood to write about my selection for this upcoming work week.

Albums:
Anders Manga: Perfectly Stranger

Arandu Arakuaa: Ko Yby Ore

Ataxaria: Historiae

Autumn Tears: The Origin of Sleep

Book of Love: Book of Love

Boytronic: Best of Boytronic

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

Chastity Brown: Long Way

Claire Voyant: Lustre

Clan of Xymox: Medusa

Covenant: Northern Light

Drain STH: Horror Wrestling

Emmon: The Art and the Evil

Ex Libris: Medea

Freakangel: The Faults of Humanity

Ginger Snap5: Snapped by You

Glow: The Years

iamamiwhoiam: Kin

IAMX: Alive in New Light

In Strict Confidence: The Hardest Heart

Kirlian Camera: Hologram Moon

L'ame Immortelle: Hinter dem Horizont

Les Fragments De La Nuit: Musique Du Crepuscule

Margo Price: All American Made

Miniatures: Jessamines

MS MR: How Does It Feel

Neikka RPM: Chain Letters

Project Pitchfork: Akkretion

Psy'Aviah: Seven Sorrows, Seven Stars

Seabound: Speak in Storms

Shelby Lynne/Allison Moorer: Not Dark Yet

Social Distortion: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell

Strap On Halo: Altar of Interim

T.O.Y.: Pain is Love

Ultranoire: Disclosure

Wingtips: Greyarea

X Marks the Pedwalk: Secrets

Playlists:
I Love the '90s

Gothic Rock/Darkwave Playlist

Of Moondrop Tears: My Autumn Playlist

My Favorite Synthpop Songs from 2007-2017

I Love the '80s

I Love the '80s II

My Current Favorite Songs


Comments

Popular Posts